Writing Photo Prompt and Contest – September / October 2015
Every issue of Killer Nashville Magazine will have a Photo Prompt Contest. The rules:
1. Use the inspiration of visual content to draft a short story (250 word maximum).
2. Submit your short story by the end of the month.
3. Killer Nashville will post all submitted stories (in alphabetical order by author’s last name).
4. We will provide an online poll. Vote for the best story.
5. By submitting a story, the entrant attests the story is original and that Killer Nashville has the irrevocable non-exclusive right to use it in any media format with credit given to you.
6. The writer who collects the most votes by the end of the month will be our winner and their story will be published in the next month’s magazine. Good luck!