This month’s exclusive Killer Nashville Killer Cocktail: The Secret Affair
The Secret Affair
A Killer Nashville Signature Cocktail
Forbidden Secret Cream – Dark Mocha
Caribbean’s Finest Rum
Cream of your choice (optional)
- Add ice to your shaker.
- Add 1 ounce of Forbidden Secret to your shaker.
- Add 1 ounce of Caribbean’s Finest Rum to your shaker.
- Add 1/2 ounce of half & half or your choice of creamer to the shaker (optional).
- Shake the contents until it is frothy.
- Drizzle PlateScapers onto your glass.
- Empty the shaker’s contents into your glass.
- Top with PlateScapers in a pattern of your choice.
Send us pictures and comments of you and the Killer Nashville’s The Secret Affair. We’ll share them here along with a link back to you.
Spaz started in the restaurant/bar business back in 1984 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana when he was a student at Louisiana State University. Instead of becoming a chemical engineer, he became a social legend instead, he says jokingly. He later transferred to Knoxville, Tennessee, and received a Bachelor’s in marketing from the University of Tennessee in 1989. He has worked in biker bars to 4-fork-setting restaurants. An avid traveler, he has lived in 13 states and visited 40, so far. He enjoys reading sci-fi and sci-fantasy books. He currently holds court at Red Dog Wine and Spirits in Franklin, Tennessee. Check out the store: www.reddogwineandspirits.com.