The Killer Nashville Writers’ Conference was founded in 2006 by writer and filmmaker Clay Stafford, and has developed a reputation as a leading advocate for writers and readers of all genres.
The conference has grown and so has readership for our supplemental publications. In 2014, the conference drew more than 400 attendees, and a media analysis conducted by a third party in the fall of 2012 found that Killer Nashville was the most written about conference on the web.
In February of 2015, Killer Nashville launched another online publication, the Killer Nashville Magazine. With over 24,000 visits monthly to the Killer Nashville website, and over 300,000 reached through social media, we believe the magazine’s potential for reaching your target audience is a no brainer.
Magazine Advertising Information
- Potential for 4,000 plus per issue and growing with an average open rate of 40 percent per email blast; also links to weekly newsletter and weekly book reviews and blogs.
- Published monthly, archived indefinitely on it’s own website.
- Linkable ads (to another site, video, audio, etc.)
- Contests or giveaways are shared through KN social networks (Twitter, 2,400+ followers, Facebook, 3,500+ likes, and Instagram, 100 +)
- Advertising in Killer Nashville Writers’ Conference program book also available.
Magazine Advertising Prices
Sidebar Ad 1:
300×175 pixels, $175 static; $275 animated gif
Top of homepage and every article page.
Laptop/computer readers will not have to scroll!
Sidebar Ad 2:
300×175 pixels, $150 static: $250 animated gif
On homepage and every article page.
Sidebar Ads 3-6:
125×190 pixels, $100 static; $200 animated gif
On homepage page and every article page.
Copy, photos, gifs, and any supporting materials due the 15th of each month prior to publication. Feel free to send us an inquiry or fill out the interest form below. Contact a Killer Nashville representative at contact@KillerNashville.com or call 615-599-4032.